Next week’s happenings include a “Thank You” Pizza Party on Tuesday, Oct 20th
sponsored by LYSS. Free Pizza but you must make a reservation by Tuesday
noon to be included.
Friday, Oct 23rd is Cocktails @ the Club as usual, bring an appetizer to share if you
Saturday the 24th we are planning the Last Harrah Italian Dinner. The cost
is $5. Cocktails @6:00– followed by dinner at 7:00. The dinner is chaired
by Steve Miller and Tim & Shelley Tibbits.
Make your reservations when you e mail reserve for the Pizza Party at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on Saturday! Go State!!
Please RSVP to this message at: email@example.com or by calling Luci at 843-1561. Deadline for reservations is Thursday.
This is a fun event!
- Cook Off Contestants must furnish (1) one crockpot of chili with a serving utensil. No names may be visible on pot or utensil.
- Contestants must deliver chili to the LYC kitchen through the REAR DOOR ONLY by12 Noon. Front door entries will be disqualified.
- Chili will be left with a kitchen Chili Team member once you have confirmed category and your chili has been registered.
- Three categories of chili will be judged- Red Chili (optional beans, meat, vegetables, etc), White Chili (optional beans, meat, vegetables, etc), Veggie Chili (meatless).
- Judging will commence at 1PM, with 2oz tasting cups only, and tasting will terminate at3PM or until the first pot of chili has been consumed.
Contestants please send your name and chili category contribution to John Berend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October Fest dinner is Saturday October 3, details will follow.